28 Rockwood Drive, Larchmont
Not your everyday new construction! Walk to train, village shops and restaurants, elementary school and parks from this newly built 5 bedroom colonial in desirable Larchmont Village. This sophisticated home provides formal elegance and relaxed modern living. Built to the highest degree of luxury & quality with state of the art systems & technology, high end European appliances and exceptional craftsmanship and finishes throughout. Stunning kitchen/greatroom, gorgeous contemporary baths, a private and level lawn with stone patio - move right in and let the fun begin!
- MLS® #4721846
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,038
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Estimated Tax$59,503
- AmenitiesClose to Railroad, Close to Park, Close to Shops, Close to School, Eat in Kitchen, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Patio, Pantry, Privacy, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- FeaturesAlarm System, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Dryer, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(s), Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Parking2 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Stone/Brick Wall
- ConstructionEnergy Star, Frame
- Listing Office:Houlihan Lawrence Inc.
- Address28 Rockwood Drive
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ragetté Real Estate are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 2:13am EST.