6 Kilmer Road, Larchmont
This Larchmont Village Mission Style house was created to emulate Frank Llyod Wright's "breaking the box" theory. The rooms flow openly into one another. The attention to detail is impeccable. Double pane casement wood windows, Stickley Arroya light fixtures, hand painted tiles and and art deco stained glass are among the standout features. Large level fenced yard. All within any easy walk to town and train. Deeded beach rights.
- MLS® #4732519
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,450
- Year Built1925
- TypeSingle Family
- Estimated Tax$30,325
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Deck, Eat in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Pantry, Wall To Wall Carpet, Balcony, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Skylight(s), Fenced Yard, Sprinkler Lawn Sys
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, A/C Units, Alarm System, Awning, B/I Shelves, B/I Audio/Visual Equip, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier(s), Convection Oven, Gas Grill, Light Fixtures, Playset, Shades/Blinds, Speakers Outdoor, Speakers Indoor, Washer, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking1 Car Detached
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Office:Julia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address6 Kilmer Road
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingCentral, Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ragetté Real Estate are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 3:13am EST.