1 Cottage Circle, Larchmont
This sun filled lovely Cape Colonial has an appealing open flow throughout the first floor with easy access to a level, landscaped back yard. A serene Master Bedroom and beautifully appointed master bathroom on second level, is a wonderful, welcoming retreat. Other pluses,include well maintained updated bathrooms and kitchen. Nestled within a quiet cul de sac, this very charming home is within walking distance to Larchmont village, train, school and parks! (Lower level 300 sq ft not included in total sq ft; Taxes do not reflect Basic Star reduction $1,282 if applicable)
- MLS® #4738458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,747
- Year Built1941
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCape Cod
- Estimated Tax$21,669
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to School, Close to Shops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Close to Railroad, Close to Park, Cul-De-Sac, Patio, Sky Light, Sprinkler Lawn Sys
- FeaturesDishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, B/I Shelves, Curtains/Drapes, Shades/Blinds, Wine Cooler
- Parking1 Car Attached
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing Office:Julia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address1 Cottage Circle
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHot Water, Radiant
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ragetté Real Estate are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 2:13am EST.