27 Old Oscaleta Road, South Salem
Ancient Oaks & Evergreens. Long, tree-lined drive through pastoral meadowland. A true Gentlemen's Farm with nearly 84 scenic acres - untouched & unspoiled. Significant 1586 feet of water frontage with private beach on quiet Lake Oscaleta. Fabulous Country Lodge dating back to 1920 overlooking pastoral meadows. Impressive Great Room with fireplace. Three Bedrooms. Beautifully renovated Three Bedroom Cottage. Great equestrian property with level pasture land. Stable Complex with seven stalls. Three stall Barn with Chicken Coop. Paddock with run-in shed. Equipment Barn with One Bedroom Groom's Apartment. A once in a lifetime opportunity!
- MLS® #4746591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,500
- Year Built1920
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Farm House
- Estimated Tax$66,522
- Amenities1st Floor Bedrm, Beach, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, Eat in Kitchen, Guest Quarters, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Horse Property, Lake/Pond/Stream, Legal Accessory Apartment, Out Building, Patio, Powder Room, Privacy, Stable/Paddock, Water Access, Waterfront
- FeaturesOven/Range, Refrigerator
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Stone/Brick Wall
- Listing Office:Ginnel Real Estate
- Address27 Old Oscaleta Road
- CitySouth Salem
- Zip Code10590
- HeatingHot Water
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMeadow Pond
- MiddleJohn Jay
- HighJohn Jay
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ragetté Real Estate are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2018 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 1:58am EDT.