28 Concord Avenue, Larchmont
Renovation and significant repricing make this 3000+ square foot Colonial home a terrific buy. Residents on this quiet Larchmont Village street savor the proximity to train, village, Chatsworth Avenue elementary school and Manor Park/Beach. The level private yard is fenced. A separate entrance with two rooms and a full bath can serve as an office, au pair suite, artist's studio... The large tiled basement is not included in the square footage. Heated two car detached garage with storage room upstairs.
- MLS® #4749942
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,111
- Year Built1921
- TypeSingle Family
- Estimated Tax$31,782
- AmenitiesClose to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Close to School, Close to Shops, Fenced Yard, Formal Dining Room, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Master Bath, Powder Room, Walk In Closet, Foyer, Guest Quarters, Heated Parking, Sky Light
- FeaturesA/C Units, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Parking2 Car Detached, Garage Parking
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Office:Julia B Fee Sothebys Int. Rlty
- Address28 Concord Avenue
- Zip Code10538
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingUnits, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryChatsworth Avenue
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ragetté Real Estate are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2017 at 2:13am EST.