1120 Greacen Point Road, Mamaroneck
***Owners will seriously consider all offers over $5,000,000 at this Crown Jewel of Greacen Point built in 1998, designed by renowned Glen Bernard! Stone Georgian Manor home on Long Island Sound, commands a premiere location on its picturesque 1.2 richly landscaped acres with pool, fountain and private dock. Elegant & expansive rooms, soaring ceilings, and designed for ultimate water views from living areas, terraces and balconies on both levels. The garage, currently housing 5-6 cars & easily more, this rare gem enjoys a 30 minute commute to Manhattan. Fema flood insurance $900 per year. !***
- MLS® #4806991
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,995
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- Estimated Tax$184,984
- AmenitiesBalcony, Dock/Mooring, Elevator, Formal Dining Room, 1st Floor Bedrm, Master Bath, Patio, In Ground Pool, Powder Room, Security System, Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Storage, Cathedral/Vaulted/High Ceiling, View, Walk In Closet, Wetbar, Water Access, Waterfront, Water View
- FeaturesAlarm System, B/I Audio/Visual Equip, Dryer, Dishwasher, Garage Remote, Hot Tub, Microwave, Pool Equipt/Cover, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parking4+ Car Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res Brokerage
- Address1120 Greacen Point Road
- Zip Code10543
- HeatingHot Water, Hydro Air, Radiant
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories2
The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from HGMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Ragetté Real Estate are marked with the HGMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2019 at 3:13am EST.