Bedford Real Estate
Search Short Sale Listings in Bedford
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
But to be technical here's a more official definition:
- A homeowner is 'short' when the amount owed on his/her property is higher than the current market value.
- A short sale occurs when a negotiation is entered into with the homeowner's mortgage company (or companies) to accept less than the full balance of the loan at closing. A buyer closes on the property, and the property is then 'sold short' of the total value of the mortgage.
For homeowners to qualify for a short sale, they must fall into all of the following circumstances:
- Financial Hardship – There is a situation causing you to have trouble affording your mortgage.
- Monthly Income Shortfall – In other words: "You have more month than money." A lender will want to see that you cannot afford, or soon will not be able to afford your mortgage.
- Insolvency – The lender will want to see that you do not have significant liquid assets that would allow you to pay down your mortgage.
This seems simple enough, but it is a complicated process that takes the expertise of experienced professionals. Together, we can identify all possible options and, when possible, assist you in the quick execution of a short sale transaction.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.